As providers of products and services that involve compiling personal and sometimes sensitive information, protecting the confidentiality of that information has been and will continue to be a top priority of Triton Financial Group. We believe you should know about the information we collect, the measures we take to safeguard it, and the situations in which we might share information with select business partners. This privacy statement explains how we handle and protect the personal information we collect. The information we collect and the extent to which we use it will vary depending on the product or service involved.
We collect only the client information necessary to consistently deliver responsive products and services.
We collect information that helps serve your financial needs, facilitates a high standard of client service, develops and offers new products or services for our clients and potential clients, and fulfills legal and regulatory requirements. The information collected generally varies depending on the products or services you request and may include:
- Information provided on applications and related forms, for example: name, address, social security number, and annual income.
- Responses from your employer, benefit plan sponsor, or association regarding any group products we may provide, for example: name, age, address, and social security number.
- Third-party reports, such as consumer credit history, motor vehicle records and demographic or medical information, if relevant to your product or service.
- Information about your relationships with us, such as products or services purchased, and account balances (if applicable), which we may obtain in writing during telephone transactions.
We maintain safeguards to ensure information security.
We have implemented security standards and processes - including physical, electronic and procedural safeguards - to ensure that access to client information is limited to employees, registered representatives or agents who may need it to do their jobs. They are required to respect the confidentiality of all client information.
We limit how and with whom we share client information.
We do not sell lists of our clients nor do we disclose client information to marketing companies, with the exception of companies we may hire to provide specific services for us, as described below. Under NO circumstances do we share medical information for marketing purposes.
We will share client information only for the following reasons:
- When you have requested a life insurance product, Triton Financial may use a common application to avoid multiple medical tests. In this way, the information you provide and authorize us to obtain may subsequently be used by one or all of these companies as necessary to determine - and offer to you - the product most appropriate for your needs.
- We may be required by law or regulation to disclose information to third parties, for example in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, or to comply with rules of or inquiries from industry regulators.
- In some cases, we may share information we collect, for example name, address, age, and social security number with other businesses such as our securities broker-dealer, insurance companies and agencies, or banks to process or service a transaction you have requested, to facilitate enhanced client services, or to inform you of products or services you may find useful.
As permitted by federal and state laws, we may share or exchange information with companies engaged to work with us, such as:
- Third-party administrators and vendors hired to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction that you request or authorize, to develop or maintain software, or to perform marketing research.
- Financial services entities such as banks, credit unions, credit union service corporations, insurance companies, or our securities broker-dealer, with whom we have joint marketing agreements, and vendors who provide us with demographic information to develop marketing plans.
- Reputable consumer reporting agencies in connection with your application or renewal of insurance coverage.
Other than what is described previously, we will not share information about you with third parties to market products to you, unless we notify you first and give you the option of declining.
We uphold these privacy principles and companies with which we share client information are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information as well.
In this Privacy Statement, the words "you" and "client" are used to mean any individual who obtains or has obtained a financial product or service from Triton Financial that is to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.
Triton Financial Group, Inc. is a Registered Investment Adviser. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Triton Financial Group, Inc. and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. This website is solely for informational purposes. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. No advice may be rendered by Triton Financial Group, Inc. unless a client service agreement is in place.
All written content on this site is for informational purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Triton Financial Group. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representation is made as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual advisor prior to implementation.
Listen to Bob live on his weekly radio show every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. on WCRN AM 830.
Or listen to excerpts from the show via the Financial Focus blog.
Connect with Bob Gustafson via LinkedIn or Facebook:
Financial Focus Blog
Signup to receive expert help and insights on relevant financial topics.