Our Complete Approach to Definitive Wealth Management
Proper long term wealth management will bring a wide range of opportunities, as well as diverse financial challenges. Common sense tells us that such a broad and complex plan requires a holistic strategy and approach. Comprehensive financial planning is the complete approach to addressing our client's entire financial lives. Our investment philosophy, therefore, is that comprehensive financial planning is the only solution that can provide our clients with sound, definitive wealth management they require and, quite frankly, deserve.
Why Triton Financial
At Triton Financial, we are defined by core principals that will not be compromised under any circumstances. From time to time, we are told by some that our commitment to eliminating financial conflicts is "overkill". Interestingly, these comments have never come from clients.
- Competency: Requiring the highest standards of proficiency in the industry.
- Comprehensive: Practicing a holistic approach to financial planning.
- Compensation: Using a Fee-Based model that facilitates objective advice.
- Client-centered: Committing to a fiduciary relationship that ensures the client's interest is always first.
- Complete Disclosure: Providing an explanation of fees and potential conflicts of interest.
At Triton Financial, we do not follow the latest investment fads, chase performance or engage in emotion-based trading in our clients’ portfolios. All of these activities will significantly reduce the probability of delivering the risk-adjusted returns that are there for the disciplined, steadfast investors – and their advisors – who stay the course.
How We Work
Through the use of well-defined asset allocation models, we are able to assist our clients to confidently achieve specific objectives. Tax efficiency, diversification of risk, enhanced financial security and optimizing return potential are all hallmarks of our wealth management services.
Our investment strategy is based on the science of investing built upon decades of academic research and institutional application. Our portfolios are designed to accomplish one single task – to meet or exceed the predefined portfolio benchmark while minimizing risk through prudent diversification. Our philosophy is firmly grounded in both Efficient-Market Hypothesis (EMH) and Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT).
Socially Responsible Investing
As part of Triton Financial’s overall investment philosophy and wide-ranging investment options, we offer investments that tailors to the “activist investor” and focuses on certain values. Some of the types of investments that you can have in a socially responsible investment portfolio include:
- Socially Responsible Investing Funds – These funds avoid companies that produce products that have varying levels of controversy such as firearms, gambling, tobacco, alcohol and possibly fossil fuel.
- Environmental, Social and Governance Funds (ESG) – ESG funds tend to look at companies on both financial and non-financial criteria. The non-financial can be based on their quality of management, culture, risk profile and other value-based standards. These companies are usually leaders in their industry, better managed, forward-thinking and elevate corporate responsibility.
- Social Impact Funds – Impact funds are investments made with the intention to generate positive, measurable social and environmental impact along with a financial return. These types of investments look at the impact on society first, and financial returns second.
- Faith-based Funds – These funds only invest in stocks that follow the values of a specific religious denomination.
Long term financial success does not happen by accident nor will it happen on its own. It requires customized planning and frequent review that only comes from the services of a competent and unconflicted advisory firm. Contact us to schedule a free, no obligation introductory consultation. It’s your family. It’s your money. It’s your future. It’s your responsibility.
Listen to Bob live on his weekly radio show every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. on WCRN AM 830.
Or listen to excerpts from the show via the Financial Focus blog.
Connect with Bob Gustafson via LinkedIn or Facebook:
Financial Focus Blog
Signup to receive expert help and insights on relevant financial topics.